Thursday, January 17, 2013

Most Beautiful Campus in America

I learned today that Florida Southern College, my alma mater (1979), has been named for a second consecutive year, the Most Beautiful Campus in America, by Princeton Review.

Over the years I was at FSC, I was the girl that walked around Lake Hollingsworth every afternoon (3 miles).  I went to FSC because of the weather and a good mix of study options.  I thought FSC was beautiful every day I was there.  It has the largest concentration of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture in the world.  Annie Pfieffer Chapel always took my breath away.  Campus buildings were joined by stunning covered walkways.  The campus sits on a beautiful lake, framed by old oaks dripping with Spanish moss and cabbage palms. The Princeton Review got it right!