Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Inside Stuff While It's Cold Outside

We have had the longest string of "colder than normal" days on record, in southern Arizona.  Last night the low was 14!  Yesterday, the high was 31!  I can't bear to go outside to walk, so I've been walking on my treadmill and spending at least a half hour a day on my stationary bike.  I've been planning our girls weekend for April, in Princeton, NJ.  Papa and I decided to use some frequent flyer miles and we're planning a trip to Portugal and Madeira in late April.  Today, I'm cooking!  I am making carrot cake muffins, hummingbird muffins, and chicken enchiladas.  All will be stored in the freezer in anticipation of Claire's family visit to the ranch in late February.  I will try to tackle a sewing project that's been on the shelf for months.  There's plenty of inside stuff to do!