Thursday, April 3, 2014

Computer Crash

A first for me on Tuesday afternoon... my computer crashed.  We drove to Tucson on Tuesday morning, for our weekly volunteer at the Boys and Girls Club, and to shop for groceries and other things.  After lunch, I turned on my computer and I could not sign on.  After repeated attempts, I called for service.  They recommended I take the computer to a local computer technician, in order to try and save the documents and photos stored.  I was frantic as we are leaving on a trip in less than a week, and all my travel plans/documents were stored in "my documents."  We were fortunate to find someone able to copy my documents within a couple of hours.  The computer on the other hand, is a project to rehabilitate.  They will scrub it and reinstall software.  I hope to pick it up before our trip.  In the meantime, I'm using my old Dell laptop and thinking happy thoughts.  I found these photos on my Dell.  They make me happy!  They were taken two years ago on a trip to Longboat Key, Florida.