Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thankful

In the days before Christmas, we asked each member of our family to write on three separate slips of paper, things they are grateful for in 2011.  On December 26, after our Christmas dinner, we read each one.  They included:  health of my family, freedom, arrival of baby daughter, son continues to develop into a playful and beautiful little boy, my wife is a wonderful and loving mother, family video chats and talks, my job, family gatherings, making new vacation memories with family, 
means to comfortably support myself.

Things I'm grateful for are:  the little things that are special, such as spring flowers, snow on mountains, hugs, blowing kisses... and a great life, with the ability to travel and live well with Papa!  We will celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary on January 3.