Sunday, October 16, 2011

Accomodation Confirmation

Papa and I are leaving on Friday of this week, to fly to Paris.  We will rent a car and go first to Mont St Michel.  Then we will travel south through a bit of the Loire Valley and on to the Dordogne region, Langueduc, over to Avignon, and finally back to Paris 23 days later.  I have waited to make accommodation reservations as the euro has dropped over the past few weeks and I wanted to be sure that all systems were "GO" before committing to a schedule.  I spent time yesterday making reservation inquiries for the first week of our trip.  I got back the first email confirmation for Les Basses Fontaines, a bed and breakfast inn in Doue' La Fontaine, a short drive from the city of Saumur on the Loire River.  http://www.loire-fontaines.com/   I am excited about this trip!