Monday, May 23, 2011

Stewart Boots

After we bought the ranch in 2003, Papa started to think about all the things he would need as a rancher.  He wanted a pair of custom made boots.  His secretary called in late 2004 to ask about appropriate gifts for his retirement party and I suggested a gift certificate for Stewart Boots.  The gift certificate was generous so Papa had two pairs of boots made and I got two pairs of boots too.  Papa's boots are his favorite shoes and he wears them almost every day.  I wear mine on special days at the ranch, primarily for brandings.  My short boots were two left feet samples, on Stewart Boots shelf for years, which they reworked as a pair for me.  They are truly custom! 

Since 1940, Stewart Custom Boots has been providing custom cowboy boots and leather goods to residents in Tucson, AZ, as well as nationwide and overseas. You never get rid of a Stewart Custom Boot because you can always take it back to the factory for resole, reheel, relast, or refoot. I stopped by last week and the owner, Victor, reminded me to bring in my boots so he can check for wear.