Friday, June 17, 2011

My Life List

Tomorrow is my 54th birthday.  Birthdays are a good time to reevaluate and set new goals.  I love my life!  Still there are many things I want to do, places to visit...

My Life List (after 54 and not in any particular order)
Enjoy every day, wherever I am!  Live in the moment!
Spend time with our children and their families, together at least once a year
Spend time with each of my children at least once a year, time and place of their choosing
Spend time with each of my parents at least once a year
Annual Ranch Camp or other adventure with grandchildren
      Travel to places I haven’t been, at least one trip per year, including
     Croatian Islands
     Crete, Greek Isles, Greek mainland
     Ireland
     Sicily
     Netherlands when tulips are blooming
     Barcelona
     Iceland
     Canadian Rockies by Train, Banff, Lake Louise
     Shanghai, via cruise
     Egypt, pyramids
     Istanbul and Ephesus, Turkey
     Historic hotels in America    
Travel to previously visited favorite places, enjoy them all over again!
Volunteer to make a difference in someone's life
Go to art gallery or cultural event at least once/month
Walk or other exercise at least 5 days/week, 45 minutes/day
Write or take photographs or make pottery or... Be Creative!