Monday, June 18, 2012

It's My Birthday

Today is my birthday!  I am happy to turn 55!  I love my life!  
I've enjoyed calls and emails from family and friends today.  Thank you! 

Papa made me a pair of chinks, bought me a Nikon zoom lens, and is taking me for 
dinner at the Ritz Dove Mountain in Tucson, later in the week.  Thank you, Papa! 

I am grateful Papa and I are healthy.  We enjoy traveling, playing games, and hiking together.  We are fortunate to live on the ranch and have the house in Tucson when we need a few days of civilization.  Over the past couple of years, I have enjoyed taking photographs, thanks to an earlier birthday gift from Papa.  When taking photos, I rarely take a photo of myself.  I looked through my photo files 
and found a few photos of me, taken by others over the past year.  So many wonderful memories made since turning 54!  I'm enjoying today at 55!